Dental Implant Services in Danville, IL
Dental Implants Procedure in Danville, IL
Dental implants are the most reliable, realistic tooth replacement option on the market today. Our Danville, IL dental office offers a variety of implants including All-on-4, implant-secured dentures and partials, magnetic options, and minimally invasive options. No matter what your situation, we can help you get the dental implant solution you need. We are the only general practice in the area that offers full implant placement and restoration services. Talk to Dr. Fuesting and our staff about which of these options might work best for you. We have firsthand knowledge of the benefits of implants — Dr. Fuesting and some members of our team actually have them, too.
Read on to learn more about each of the dental implant solutions we offer and the benefits they can provide. Also be sure to check out our page on relieving dental anxiety to learn more about how we can use dental sedation to help you stay comfortable throughout your implant procedure. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Traditional Single Dental Implants
Traditional single implants are used to replace just one natural tooth that is missing. We do this by inserting a small titanium prosthetic tooth root into your gum and allowing it to fuse to your existing jawbone structure. Once this has happened, we will load the implant with your new replacement crown. This crown will be designed to your specification — it will blend in naturally with your remaining teeth. Dental implants are the way to go if you want a beautiful, strong replacement tooth.
All-on-4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 implants are designed to replace an entire arch of teeth. If you are missing all of your natural teeth, this may be a solution for you. We use four strategically placed dental implants to support an entire denture, restoring your smile to its former function and beauty. To learn more about our All-on-4 dental implant option, please visit our page here.
Mini Dental Implants
Mini implants are implants with a smaller diameter. This smaller size allows them to be more easily placed and heal faster. They are sometimes even more affordable than traditional implants! However, they are not designed to be as strong or last as long as normally sized dental implants. Talk to Dr. Fuesting about which option is best for you.
The 5 Top Benefits of Dental Implants
- They are strong. Dental implants restore almost 100 percent of your natural chewing power. While traditional removable dentures do restore much of your functionality, they do not offer the strength required to eat all of your favorite foods. With dental implants, a juicy steak or a crisp apple is not a problem!
- They are long-lasting. Dental implants are designed to last decades. If you are wanting a reliable, permanent solution to your missing teeth, dental implants are for you.
- They are realistic. We design all of our replacement teeth to appear as natural as possible. Our goal is to create such realistic-looking teeth that no one will be able to tell that they are false!
- They promote good oral health. Living without teeth can pose many oral health issues including jawbone deterioration, shifting teeth, and more. Removable dentures solve only some of these issues. To ensure that you stay as healthy as possible, consider dental implants.
- They will improve your self-confidence and change your life. With dental implants, you will look your best and feel great about yourself! With the improved confidence they offer, you will be able to eat, laugh, and live your life without worry. Simply put, dental implants will increase your overall quality of life.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you would like to know more about our dental implant services, please contact our Danville, IL dental office to schedule an appointment. We offer free consultations to any patient seeking dental implant information. Call us at 217-703-4536 or send us a message using our online form. Just fill it out, click submit, and a member of our team will get back with you as soon as possible. We will be happy to help you find a date and time that works well with your personal schedule.
Don’t hesitate to contact our Danville, IL dental team. Let us help you get the quality replacement teeth you deserve! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Find out how implants can improve your life! Fill out the form below for instant access.